We are seeking a Records Assistant to participate in the continued rollout of a client’s electronic document and records management system. The purpose of this role is to work within the records management team to support good information management practices and successful rollout of the EDRMS. The client is based in Dublin city.
- Provide assistance to the records management team in coordinating and maintaining records and other duties in relation to records and the EDRMS programme.
- Assist divisions that are onboarding to the EDRMS, specifically in relation to the handling of their residual legacy data.
- Coordinate with business divisions and the records management team in tracking, maintaining and managing records, reports and documents.
- Compile, gather, maintain and update reports and tracking documents.
- Ensure compliance with the client’s procedures and guidelines.
- 1-2 years experience in records management is preferred.
- Previous experience in the implementation of an electronic document and record management system or similar projects is an advantage.
This is a para-professional role. There is no specific requirement to hold a recognised qualification, but candidates holding an MA in Archives and Records Management or a qualification in Information Studies may have an advantage. The role may be of interest to newly-qualified information professionals who wish to build their experience of records management in a digital environment. Candidates who plan to pursue a professional qualification in the future may also be interested in this role.
Duration of the role: to end September 2023.
Applications in the form of a cover letter and up-to-date CV should be submitted to email@example.com by 17.00 (GMT) on Wednesday 22nd February 2023.