Freedom of Information TrainingOur Experts Provide extensive Access to Information Training
Arcline is now providing updated FOI Training, as part of a wider training offering incorporating other access regimes, including GDPR and Access to Information on the Environment regulations. With increasing demand for all access regimes, the need for comprehensive awareness training has never been more important.
We have teamed with All One Corporate Solutions to offer Public Access to Information training, which includes comprehensive training on routine access, GDPR, AIE, re-use of public sector information and FOI. Our training includes case studies, practical workshops and an assessment of training outcomes, with certificates of attendance issued to delegates after successful completion of an evaluation exercise.
Our FOI trainers are experienced in all aspects of FOI and records management, having worked with large public sector bodies in a variety of contexts over several years:
- Sinead Byrne of All One Corporate Solutions has an intimate knowledge of FOI through her role in the Health Service Executive, where she has provided training and liaised with the Office of the Information Commissioner over the last twelve years.
- Brendan Murphy is a former FOI decision maker and trainer in the Health Service Executive, and has advised widely on FOI implementation and records mangement.
- Mark Farrell, founder and director of Arcline, is one of Ireland’s most experienced records managers and has extensive experience in providing training and advice on FOI, Data Protection and records management issues.
We continue to offer other training courses, providing the only comprehensive source for your records management training needs.
Our presentations and workshops cover all aspects of records management, from introductory courses on the main features and objectives of records management to specialised courses on particular elements of records management programmes.
Our own trainers are Ireland’s most experienced records managers. They are joined by a series of guest speakers, who are uniquely placed to provide delegates with the benefit of their experience and expertise.
Choose from one of our open events or work with us to design a tailor-made package, specific to your particular requirements.
Our most popular open events include:
- Introduction to Records Management for Managers and Decision-Makers
- ISO 15489: Design and Implementation of Recordkeeping Systems (Workshop)
- Data Protection: legalities and practical solutions
Customised training courses tailored to your specific requirements are available on request.
Contact us to discuss your specific requirements and allow us to design and deliver training tailored specially for your staff.