ArchivesProviding High Quality Archival Services
Arcline are the recognised experts in the provision of high quality archival services. All of our archivists are professionally qualified, holding an MA in Archives and Records Management or equivalent recognized qualification.
Our services include:
- Feasibility studies and strategic plans for the development of archival services and facilities.
- Arrangement and listing of archives, giving full intellectual control and access to their contents.
- Physical protection through the use of archival-quality folders, boxes and other protective materials.
- Advice on optimum storage conditions in order to provide maximum long-term protection.
- Advice on conservation and repair of vulnerable documents.
We have developed strong links with a range of other service providers including digitization specialists, storage providers and conservators, to bring our clients a comprehensive range of services from Ireland’s leading experts.
Arcline has worked closely with several public agencies in helping them to meet their obligations to transfer records to the National Archives.
Our archival services have involved us in working with large bodies of sensitive and confidential records. Our clients are re-assured by our standards of professionalism and discretion.